- First, pre-evaluate your customers' prospective trade-in equipment by a salesman, service representative, ect. Second, allow your used equipment manager to evaluate the equipment from a central office.
- Pre-define any style of questions and answers. Also, pre-define which questions are required and which answers can have a repair dollar value.
- Entered evaluations are stored in a central file where another salesmen can access the information through the prospect system.
- Images can be attached to the evaluated equipment.
- The central used equipment manager is automatically notified of pending evaluations. The manager enters final selling and cost values.