- All work orders are logged into system and can be split into segments.
- Work orders can be tied to the whole goods inventory system by serial number.
- Parts are added to the work order for each segment and retained until the work order is invoiced.
- A time card system enables technicians to enter start time and end time of each segment and have it automatically update the hours to the work order and payroll.
- Work orders are automatically invoiced. Parts, labor and other charges are automatically updated to the inventory and accounting system.
- Work orders are automatically calculated and printed.
- The estimate system can be used to enter a standard job, or do an estimate for a customer, with both parts and labor.
- Work orders are retained on the system as long as needed.
- Work in progress inquiry.
- Serviceman's work in progress by the type code.
- Service department efficiency menu.
- Service department efficiency reports.
- Service department efficiency history report.
- Serviceman incentives.
- Non-revenue work in progress by type code.
- Billing cycle report.
- Jobs flat rated percentage report.
- Ability to view reports before printing.